Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ciao!



There's our new bebe! A Vespa Piaggio PX150. Italians sure know how to make a sweet ride.

The fun part is that even though we got a second vehicle so that I'd have something to commute to a job with, Isaac really loves it. When he's done riding, he has a smile that could span the Great Wall of China.  I have a feeling he'll be on it a lot more than he initially thought.


                                                  

Since it's got 150cc's I have to get a motorcycle license to drive it legally. And since I have to learn to shift and balance, I'll be enrolling in motorcycle safety class this week. Hopefully I get it all worked out before I start work. Two job interviews tomorrow...pretty excited!!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

sweet ride!!!!!!! man, i'm jealous that would be a blast to ride around! especially on Maui! and good color choice. and, i loved seeing the pictures! nice colors for your walls. love the brightness - it's inspiring me to want to paint more here.