Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A few more new house photos

Sorry, we haven't hung much art yet. With my art history background and Isaac's taste in poster style art, we have a hard time agreeing on things. So it will be a while before we procure more wall adornment.:-)

In the meantime, here are some recently taken low-quality photos of our living room, dining room and kitchen.

We decided we didn't want television to be the main focus of the space we spend most of our time, hence the cozy library set up. We are old fashioned. And I hate television.(we won't be subscribing to cable either. I know, how un American).

We do have an entertainment room to watch movies in, but its not quite finished. Photos soon-ish.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's beautiful! I think my favorite is the kitchen. :D Can't wait to see more pics!