Thursday, August 12, 2010

The REAL Wedding Week Sneak Peek!

Ok, so I'll post a few pictures and anecdotes about the wedding. Not all of the (wonderful) photographer's pictures are up yet, but here's a few to start...


Dax managed to make it into our ceremony. I was really glad he could be a part of the big day. I haven't seen any of the actual ceremony photographs yet, but I am curious to see if and how he was captured during the ceremony.

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner:


 

Here were are, rehearsing the process, practicing the act of getting married. 


 

Isaac's parents, Catherine and Karl, at the rehearsal.



I like this sneaky little peek, she caught my parents holding hands. So cute.



At the dinner, there were many funny (and a few slightly embarrassing) stories told about me and Isaac. Here is Catherine telling a story about Isaac when he was just a toddler. Very animated!


 

All the stories held everyone captivated and provided a lot of fun and laughter (in case you couldn't tell by all the laughing going on).

Finally, I will close with one bridal portrait. There will be more pictures and stories to come!



All photographs are copyrighted and are the property of Sarah Tunstall of Sarah Tunstall Photography. 
www.sarahtunstallphotography.com



No comments: